Ephraim name means fruitful
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Ephraim/Efraim
Meaning: ‘Fruitful’ Genesis 41:52
Emotional Spectrum .A well rounded person with an even temper.
ersonal Integrity .His reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality .He raises your spirit from low to high.
Relationships .Though not many in number, his friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure .A person who will try anything once!
Career & Money .He is known for his communication skills – a natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities .Not a wheeler-dealer, Ephraim examines business deals carefully.
Ephraim’s Lucky Numbers: 27 .9 .3 .35 .40 .56
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. email@example.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish