Aman name means trust or safety
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Arabic, Hindi
Meaning: Trust, Safety Peace in Hindi
Emotional Spectrum . Sadness is soon overcome by joy with Aman.
Personal Integrity . A sincere person, no one doubts Aman.
Personality . Enjoys life to the hilt.
Relationships . If people were more like Aman, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure . Travel is best enjoyed with his friends.
Career & Money . Not one to ‘Keep up with the Jones’.
Life’s Opportunities . Volunteer work with charities may be rewarding for him.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish