Scott name means from Scotland
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Scott
Meaning: ‘Native of Scotland’
Emotional Spectrum..Sometimes down, but never count him out!
Personal Integrity .Friends know that Scott can keep a secret.
Personality.Uses his natural resilience to cope with life.
Relationships..When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure.Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money.Not one to stay home, Scott will discover world travel.
Life’s Opportunities.While not seeking fame, his future is in the limelight.
Scott’s Lucky Numbers: 22.214.171.124.1.10
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish