Jedidiah name means The hand
Local Origin of Name: English, Arabic
From the Hebrew name Jedidiah
Meaning: The hand
Emotional Spectrum. ‘Be Happy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity. His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality. Mischievous personality and an independent spirit.
Relationships. Not many people are as giving as Jedidiah.
Travel & Leisure. A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money. A born leader, he will be drawn into the limelight!
Life’s Opportunities. Educational opportunities are exceptional for Jedidiah.
” Do not let your hearts be troubled… In my Father’s house are many rooms. ”
Created by Firstnamestore.com
h3>Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish