Maud name means powerful battler
Maud is an Old German feminine given name meaning “powerful battler”.
It is a variant of the given name Matilda but is uncommon as a surname.
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Middle English name Matilda
Meaning: (Mahthildis), 'Battle maiden'
Emotional Spectrum • Peaceful on the outside, yet churning emotions on the inside. Personal Integrity • Fidelity is Maud’s middle name.
Personality • Never a harsh word for anyone.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold. Travel & Leisure • Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money • A born leader, she will be drawn into the limelight! Life’s Opportunities • A good educational background is the key to her success.
” You cannot climb uphill by thinking downhill thoughts. ”
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish