Abbot name means father
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Aramaic name Abbot
First and Last name
Meaning: ‘Father’. A surname given to one who worked for an abbot
Emotional Spectrum .No frowns on this face!
Personal Integrity .Friends know that Abbot can be trusted.
Personality .Always happy, never bad, full of pep, and never sad.
Relationships .Slow to make new friends, Abbot values his old acquaintances.
Travel & Leisure .Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Abbot.
Career & Money .Self-taught skills will help Abbot.
Life’s Opportunities .Open to new friends and ideas, he is a person of today!
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish