Adar name means noble or prince
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the Syrian name Adar
Meaning: ‘Ruler’ or ‘prince’ ‘Noble’
Emotional Spectrum .His eyes betray his soul.
Personal Integrity .Fidelity is Adar’s middle name.
Personality .Calm and poised, extremely polished.
Relationships .Probably gives more in a relationship than he receives.
Travel & Leisure .The intrigue of foreign travel lures him.
Career & Money .A career in retail management would suit Adar.
Life’s Opportunities .Not taken in by scams, people will seek Adar’s advice.
Adar’s Lucky Numbers: 53 .46 .22 .4 .55 .6
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish