Alvaro name means Guard of all
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Alvaro
Meaning: Guard of all or Elf army
Emotional Spectrum • Not known to express his emotions openly.
Personal Integrity • A solid family background keeps him on solid moral ground.
Personality • Calm and cool as a cucumber.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities • Destined for greatness, nothing can hold back this gifted person.
” Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends