Anatoliy name means rising
Local Origin of Name: Russian
From the name Anatoliy
Anatoly, Анатолий (Russian), is a common Russian and Ukrainian male name, derived from the Greek name Ανατολιος Anatolios, meaning “sunrise.” Other common Russian transliterations are Anatoliy and Anatoli. The Ukrainian transliteration is Anatolii. The French version of the name is Anatole.
Meaning: Rising .
Emotional Spectrum . ‘Life was meant to enjoy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity . People know him for his good name.
Personality . Surprises won’t throw him for a loop.
Relationships . While crowds are fun, he needs his alone time.
Travel & Leisure . Vacations are a time of special excitement for Anatoliy.
Career & Money . Not one to ‘Keep up with the Jones’.
Life’s Opportunities . College is crucial to his success, more so than others!
Anatoliy’s Lucky Numbers: 2 . 20 . 23 . 6 . 51 . 24
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish