Aneirin name means noble
Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Welsh name Aneurin
Meaning: noble , modest
Emotional Spectrum • A storm of emotions in a calm exterior.
Personal Integrity • A sincere person, no one doubts Aneirin.
Personality • He likes to relax and take life as it comes.
Relationships • Long term friendships come easily to Aneirin.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • A career in entertainment would suit Aneirin.
Life’s Opportunities • College is crucial to his success, more so than others!
” It’s a wise parent who knows how to encourage a child’s hidden talent. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh