Aniol name means manly
Local Origin of Name: Polish
From the Greek name Andrew, Angelo
Meaning: ‘Manly’ or Messenger
Emotional Spectrum • When he is happy, everyone knows it!
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Aniol will never talk behind their back.
Personality • He doesn’t stay down for long.
Relationships • If people were more like Aniol, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money • A born actor, he will find Hollywood attractive!
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to pass up a chance for advancement, he will go far.
” We can better appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in darkness. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh