Aukai name means sailor
Local Origin of Name: Hawaiian
From the name Aukai
Meaning: Sailor or Seafarer
Emotional Spectrum • Not confrontational, prefers to accommodate.
Personal Integrity • No one would doubt his word.
Personality • A penny saved is a penny earned.
Relationships • When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure • While his career is important, his hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money • Many career moves advance him in his chosen field.
Life’s Opportunities • Nothing is impossible for Aukai, given the right educational tools.
” If the world is cold, make it your business to build fires. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish