Badu means tenth born child
Local Origin of Name: African
From the name Badu
Meaning: Tenth Born child
Emotional Spectrum .’Life was meant to enjoy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity .Her reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality .Life is never dull when she is around.
Relationships .Some of Badu’s friends are just like her.
Travel & Leisure .Vacations are a time of special excitement for Badu.
Career & Money .A career in movies would suit Badu, a natural actress.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish