Baird name means Minstrl or Poet
Local Origin of Name: Scottish
From the Gaelic name Baird
Meaning: Minstrl, Poet
Emotional Spectrum . His emotions get the best of him sometimes!
Personal Integrity . He has a reverence for truth.
Personality . When hearts are true, few words will do.
Relationships . Some of Baird’s friends are just like him.
Travel & Leisure . While work is important to him, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money . He is known for his communication skills – a natural leader.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish