Balin name means mighty soldier
Local Origin of Name: Indo-Pakistani
From the Hindi name Balin
Meaning: ‘Mighty soldier’ Balin is a tyrannical monkey king
Emotional Spectrum. He hides his true feelings on occasion.
Personal Integrity. He conforms to higher standards than most!
Personality. Mischievous personality and an independent spirit.
Relationships. Friends have often told him how much they like him.
Travel & Leisure. A quiet evening at home is his idea of relaxation.
Career & Money. Early career moves help form this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities. A down-to-earth attitude will serve him well.
Balin’s Lucky Numbers: 53.28. 7. 17. 52. 29
Name By Alphabet
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish