Banks means edge of the river
Banks is first and last name
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Banks
Meaning:Edge of the River
Emotional Spectrum .A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity .She would never betray a friend.
Personality .As a people watcher, the world never fails to amaze her .
Relationships .The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure .A trip of a lifetime is in her future.
Career & Money .A career in finance would suit Banks.
Life’s Opportunities .’Be Prepared’, is Banks’s motto!
Banks’s Lucky Numbers: 13 .33 .45 .37 .1 .36
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish