Bazek name means kingly
Local Origin of Name: Polish
From the Greek name Basil
Meaning: Kingly. First and Last name
Emotional Spectrum • A swirl of conflicting emotions, Bazek,
is a complicated person. Personal Integrity • He will fight for his good name.
Personality • It’s hard to soar with eagles when you’re surrounded by turkeys!
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Bazek.
Travel & Leisure • A person who will try anything once!
Career & Money • A career in business management would suit Bazek.
Life’s Opportunities • The entrepreneur spirit in him is strong.
” The greatest truths are the simplest; and so are the greatest men. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh