Bonifacy name means well doer
Local Origin of Name: Polish
From the name Bonifacy
Emotional Spectrum . A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity . He would never betray a friend.
Personality . A lover of life, too bad there are only 24 hours in a day!
Relationships . The life of the party, Bonifacy feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure . Winter sports are attractive to Bonifacy.
Career & Money . While no one can buy happiness, his hard work will pay off!
Life’s Opportunities . Volunteer work with charities may be rewarding for him.
Bonifacy’s Lucky Numbers: 2 . 50 . 46 . 4 . 22 . 21
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish