Bowen means small or victorious one
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the Gaelic name Bowen
Meaning: ‘Small, victorious one’
Emotional Spectrum . Falls in love at the drop of a hat!
Personal Integrity . A solid family background keeps him on solid moral ground.
Personality . A merry heart goes all day.
Relationships . A people person, he does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure . A quiet evening at home is his idea of relaxation.
Career & Money . A career in teaching would suit Bowen.
Life’s Opportunities . A combination of education and planning will serve him well.
Bowen’s Lucky Numbers: 56 .43 . 9 . 49 . 16 . 13
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. firstname.lastname@example.org
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish