Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the name Branwen/ Branwyn/Bronwen
Meaning: Beautiful raven
Emotional Spectrum • Doesn’t hide emotions well.
Personal Integrity • A trusted individual by everyone.
Personality • Educational pursuits are most important.
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • Branwen knows how to relax!
Career & Money • Books hold the key to his career.
Life’s Opportunities • Only he holds the key to his happiness.
” A person who is happy must actively enjoy his blessings. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh