Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Welsh name Caradog
Meaning: Love or Beloved
Emotional Spectrum • Not confrontational, prefers to
accommodate. Personal Integrity • He would never betray a friend.
Personality • His friends are many, his foes….are there any?
Relationships • Friends have often told him how much they like him.
Travel & Leisure • Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • Lessons learned early in life will lead to financial success.
Life’s Opportunities • Nothing is impossible for Caradog, given the right educational tools.
” I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh