Chadwick name means battle or warrior
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Celtic name Chadwick
Meaning: ‘Battle’ or ‘warrior’
Emotional Spectrum . Falls in love at the drop of a hat!
Personal Integrity . His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality . When hearts are true, few words will do.
Relationships . It may take some time to get to know Chadwick.
Travel & Leisure . Born to shop!
Career & Money . Books hold the key to his career.
Life’s Opportunities . Volunteer work with charities may be rewarding for him.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish