Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Colton
Meaning: ‘From a coal town”young horse’
Emotional Spectrum. Up front and honest
Personal Integrity. The decency of Colt is never questioned.
Personality. He is go out all the time.
Relationships. The life of the party, Colt feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure. A unique hobby will occupy his time.
Career & Money. The sky’s the limit with the right education!
Life’s Opportunities. Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
Colt’s Lucky Numbers: 25.3. 53. 21. 27. 42
Name By Alphabet
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish