Corey name means from the hollow
Variant name of Cori, Koree, Korey, Corrie, Corie
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Irish name Corey
Meaning: ‘From the hollow’
Emotional Spectrum . ‘Bounce Back’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity . Friends know that Corey will never talk behind their back.
Personality . To make it short, Corey is a good sport.
Relationships . The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure . Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money . Her happiness is tied, in part, to her occupation.
Life’s Opportunities . Her ambition will serve her well.
Corey’s Lucky Numbers: 27 .10 .2 . 56 . 26 . 8
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish