Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the name Deiniol / Daniel
Meaning: God is my judge
Emotional Spectrum • Handles a crisis well, people seek his
guidance. Personal Integrity • He conforms to higher standards than most!
Personality • Never a harsh word for anyone.
Relationships • When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure • Would enjoy train travel, but his impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money • A career in finance would suit Deiniol.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, his efforts will be rewarded.
” You cannot climb uphill by thinking downhill thoughts. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh