Derek name means ruler of the people
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Middle English name Theodoric
Meaning: ‘Ruler of the people’
Emotional Spectrum • A storm of emotions in a calm exterior.
Personal Integrity • A solid family background keeps him on solid moral ground.
Personality • Educational pursuits are most important.
Relationships • Probably gives more in a relationship than he receives.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • If money is not wasted in youth, he will handle it well as an adult.
Life’s Opportunities • He must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
Derek’s Lucky Numbers: 45 • 2 • 38 • 23 • 33 • 25
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh