Duck Hwan means good soul person
Local Origin of Name: Korean
From the name Duck Hwan
Variant name of Deok Hwan / Duckhan
Meaning: Good Soul Person
Emotional Spectrum • He can put on a good show and rise to the occasion.
Personal Integrity • You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Duck hwan.
Personality • Always on the ball.
Relationships • Long term friendships come easily to Duck hwan.
Travel & Leisure • Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • He has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, Duck hwan knows what he wants.
” Humility and the fear of the Lord bring wealth and honor and life. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh