Ely name means exalted
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Eli
Meaning: God is exalted , High
Emotional Spectrum • Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity • His family taught him that honesty is his best asset.
Personality • Pep doesn’t always come in pills.
Relationships • Starts slowly, but a relationship with Ely builds over time.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • A born politician, a career in public service awaits!
Life’s Opportunities • The entrepreneur spirit in him is strong.
” Draw nigh to God and He will draw nigh to you. ”
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish