Field name means from the field
Field, , Fielding
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Field
Meaning: ‘From the field’
Emotional Spectrum • A sensible person with sensible emotions.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Field can keep a secret.
Personality • Silence is the key to thought.
Relationships • Many people will find him their best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money • Many job changes will occur before the right career emerges.
Life’s Opportunities • A down-to-earth attitude will serve him well.
Field’s Lucky Numbers: 5 • 24 • 22 • 20 • 19 • 31
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh