Fineen means little fair one
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the name Fineen
Meaning: Little Fair one. Unisex name
Emotional Spectrum • Under that exterior beats a free spirit!
Personal Integrity • Her family taught her that honesty is her best asset.
Personality • Her heart is warm, her smile is sunny.
Relationships • Though not many in number, her friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure • She will find it hard to wind-down on vacation.
Career & Money • A college education would help Fineen discover her dream.
Life’s Opportunities • Destined for greatness, nothing can hold back this gifted person.
” If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; and the Lord will reward you. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh