Local Origin of Name: Polish
From the name Florek/ Florentyn/ Florentyna
Meaning: descendant of little flor. blooming . last name
Emotional Spectrum • Falls in love at the drop of a hat!
Personal Integrity • A trusted individual by everyone.
Personality • Never idle, never still, always active, charm he will.
Relationships • Though not many in number, his friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure • Born to shop!
Career & Money • An education is Florek’s most valuable asset.
Life’s Opportunities • Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
” O Lord, great is your love, higher than the heavens. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh