Fogerty name means Exiled
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the name Fogerty/Forgarty / Fogartaigh
Meaning: Exiled. Family name.
Emotional Spectrum • His happiest times are with his loved ones.
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Fogerty stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • Friendship is in his look.
Relationships • Some of Fogerty’s friends are just like him.
Travel & Leisure • Would enjoy train travel, but his impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money • A career in law would suit Fogerty.
Life’s Opportunities • College is crucial to his success, more so than others!
” Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; sing to him a new song. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh