Gersham name means exile
Variant name of Gershom, Gershoom
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Gershom
Meaning: ‘Exile’ Exodus 2:22
Emotional Spectrum • You can’t keep him down for long!
Personal Integrity • His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality • A people person, Gersham is never far from a crowd.
Relationships • Some of Gersham’s friends are just like him.
Travel & Leisure • Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • While no one can buy happiness, his hard work will pay off!
Life’s Opportunities • The right career is the key to financial success for him.
” Cheerfulness is the atmosphere in which all things thrive. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish