Goro name means fifth one
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the Japanese name Goro, Gorou
Meaning: ‘Fifth one’ (that is, fifth to be born)
Emotional Spectrum . Even tempered, most of the time!
Personal Integrity . He conforms to higher standards than most!
Personality . This eager beaver would make a fine leader.
Relationships . If people were more like Goro, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure . Who better to travel with than Goro?
Career & Money . The example of parents plays a major role in career choice.
Life’s Opportunities . College is crucial to his success, more so than others!
Goro’s Lucky Numbers: 44 .8 . 32 . 41 . 35 . 45
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh