Halim means gentle and mild
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the Arabic name Halim
Meaning: ‘Gentle’, ‘mild’, or ‘patient’
Emotional Spectrum .A storm of emotions in a calm exterior.
Personal Integrity .His reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality .Surprises won’t throw him for a loop.
Relationships .Probably gives more in a relationship than he receives.
Travel & Leisure .Can be packed and ready on a moment’s notice!
Career & Money .A career in entertainment would suit Halim.
Life’s Opportunities .Open to new friends and ideas, he is a person of today!
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish