Hanif name means true believer
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the Arabic name Hanif, Hanifa(female)
Meaning: ‘True believer’
Emotional Spectrum . Must guard against infatuation that is not love.
Personal Integrity . His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality . Keep smiling, it makes everyone wonder what you’ve been up to.
Relationships . Not many people are as giving as Hanif.
Travel & Leisure . Born to travel!
Career & Money . A career in teaching would suit Hanif.
Life’s Opportunities . He must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish