Harith name means plowman
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the Arabic name Harith
Meaning: Plowman, Good Provider
Emotional Spectrum .Somewhat headstrong, he must guard against impulse.
Personal Integrity .His reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality .It is better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried.
Relationships .A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure .Would enjoy train travel, but his impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money .A career in television would suit Harith.
Life’s Opportunities .His ambition will serve him well.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish