Harrison name means Harry’s son
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Harrison
Meaning: ‘Harry’s son’ Surname
Emotional Spectrum. His happiest times are with his loved ones.
Personal Integrity. He will fight for his good name.
Personality. Life is a stage.
Relationships. New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure. Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money. A career in medicine would suit Harrison.
Life’s Opportunities. A naturally intelligent person, academia is his playground.
Harrison’s Lucky Numbers: 52. 14. 45. 34. 28. 24
Name By Alphabet
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish