Hasad name means to harvest
Local Origin of Name: Turkish
From the Turkish name Hasad
Meaning: ‘To harvest or reap’
Emotional Spectrum .He has extraordinary coping skills.
Personal Integrity .A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Hasad.
Personality .Fresh as a drop of rain.
Relationships .A people person, he does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure .A unique hobby will occupy his time.
Career & Money .A mentor will guide him down his career path.
Life’s Opportunities .Not taken in by scams, people will seek Hasad’s advice.
Hasad’s Lucky Numbers: 42 .48 .44 .26 .20 .23
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh