Heracles means a divine Hero
Gatekeeper of Olympus God of heroes, sports, athletes, health, agriculture, fertility, trade, oracles and divine protector of mankind.
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Heracles
Meaning: A divine Hero. Strongest Man
Emotional Spectrum • You wouldn’t want to be on the bad side of Heracles.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Heracles will never talk behind their back.
Personality • Life is a bowl of cherries.
Relationships • The romance department is key to his happiness.
Travel & Leisure • Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money • Money spent on school will be well spent.
Life’s Opportunities • A good educational background is the key to his success.
” Always be a little kinder than necessary. ”
Created by Firstnamestore.com
If you can’t find name in here email to us. Please advise us about name meaning also. firstname.lastname@example.org
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish