Hernando name means ready to journey
Local Origin of Name: Spanish
From the name Hernando
Meaning: Ready to Journey or Adventures
Emotional Spectrum • Cannot hide happiness or sadness.
Personal Integrity • Fidelity is Hernando’s middle name.
Personality • Never a harsh word for anyone.
Relationships • The life of the party, Hernando feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure • Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • He has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities • He must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
” You cannot climb uphill by thinking downhill thoughts. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish