Isha name means master
Local Origin of Name: Hindi, India
From the name Isha
Meaning: Master or Lord
Emotional Spectrum • A happier person you will never meet.
Personal Integrity • Fidelity is Isha’s middle name.
Personality • Pep doesn’t always come in pills.
Relationships • Some of Isha’s friends are just like him.
Travel & Leisure • Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money • A born leader, he will be drawn into the limelight!
Life’s Opportunities • Not a wheeler-dealer, Isha examines business deals carefully.
Isha’s Lucky Numbers: 1 • 42 • 2 • 37 • 39 • 30
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.