Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name John
Variant name of Sian, Siani,
Meaning: (Yochanan), ‘God has been gracious’
Emotional Spectrum .Emotional life is mirrored in his health.
Personal Integrity .He would never endanger his honor.
Personality .Friendship is in his look.
Relationships .Take the initiative, be bold!
Travel & Leisure .Born to shop!
Career & Money .Work is an important part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities .Educational opportunities are exceptional for John.
John’s Lucky Numbers: 40 .25 .24 .56 .17 .1
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh