Jolyon means youthful or supplant hair
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Julius
Variant name of Julian, Julius
Meaning: ‘soft, supple hair’, Youthful, Downy
Emotional Spectrum . Up front and honest
Personal Integrity . His reputation is beyond reproach.
Personality . Pep doesn’t always come in pills.
Relationships . A people person, he does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure . While work is important to him, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money . Work is an important part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities . A survivor, he will always bounce back and be ready again!
Jolyon’s Lucky Numbers: 25 . 18 . 4 . 41 . 46 . 39
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish