Jumah name means born on friday
Local Origin of Name: African
From the Swahili name Jumah
Meaning: ‘Born on Friday’
Emotional Spectrum He bounces back from his adversity.
Personal Integrity People know him for his good name.
Personality Glows with enthusiasm.
Relationships Not many people are as open as Juma.
Travel & Leisure Vacations are a time of special excitement for Juma.
Career & Money Work is an important part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities A person of direction, he plans out his life.
Created by Firstnamestore.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish