Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Kadmiel
Meaning: God is Ancient
Emotional Spectrum . Able to vent his anger constructively.
Personal Integrity . Friends know that Kadmiel can be trusted.
Personality . When hearts are true, few words will do.
Relationships . His best friends may not really know him .
Travel & Leisure . Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money . A gifted child, Kadmiel will need to be challenged constantly.
Life’s Opportunities . Not one to rest on past accomplishments, he is always on the move.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish