Local Origin of Name: Kasie
From the Old Slavic name Casimir
Meaning: Alert, Watchful. Vigorous, Brave . Unisex name.
Emotional Spectrum • A smile gives you more face value.
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Kasie stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • A friendly person by nature, Kasie has few enemies.
Relationships • A bond formed with her may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • Not one to ‘Keep up with the Jones’.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
” When God measures a man, he puts his tape around the heart, not the head. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh