Kishi means happy life
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the Japanese name Kishi
Kishi is unisex name
Meaning: Beach or Happy life
Emotional Spectrum • Can only be pushed so far…
Personal Integrity • People know her for her good name.
Personality • Magnetic personality; has the power to attract.
Relationships • A people person, she does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure • Who better to travel with than Kishi?
Career & Money • A career in television would suit Kishi.
Life’s Opportunities • College is crucial to her success, more so than others!
” Wisdom makes one wise man more powerful than ten rulers in a city. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh