Kiyoshi is Japanese female name means shining
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the Japanese name Kiyoshi
Meaning: Quiet (male ) or Shining (female)
Emotional Spectrum • Why be sad? Life is too much fun!
Personal Integrity • Her integrity is her most precious possession.
Personality • Pleasant and polite, she always makes the grade.
Relationships • Few people could have a better friend than
Kiyoshi. Travel & Leisure • A lifetime of travel is her destiny.
Career & Money • A career in teaching would suit Kiyoshi.
Life’s Opportunities • Open to new friends and ideas, she is a person of today!
” Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh