Local Origin of Name: India
From the name Komal
Meaning: Tender , Soft, Delicate
Emotional Spectrum • A swirl of conflicting emotions, Komal is a complicated person.
Personal Integrity • Moral backbone is the hallmark of Komal.
Personality • Sing away sorrow; cast away care.
Relationships • Take the initiative, be bold!
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • A career in retail management would suit Komal.
Life’s Opportunities • Nothing is impossible for Komal, given the right educational tools.
” In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh